- Instructing ACT Test Prep since 1994
- B.S. in Physics with Honors, University of Notre Dame
- Doctorate in Law, Creighton University
- 65 Official ACT Tests Taken – All Scores in 99th Percentile
- Earned a 36 ACT Composite Score FOUR TIMES!
The best way to learn about the ACT test is to actually take it. By taking the ACT test 65 times, I know which strategies work in the heat of the timed test conditions and which ones don’t.
I am in the business of changing students’ lives. I am not content with just getting students great scores on the ACT test. I also want the students to master the English and Math skills that they need for college and their careers. I want them to know that they can succeed.